Circle the wagons for the Fest in the West Food Truck Rodeo! We’ll have the best of the Triangle on hand.
Our Food Truck Line Up is complete! Enjoy these fine local trucks at Fest in the West!
- Boricua Soul– Puerto Rican soul food
- Cousins Maine Lobster– LOBSTER!
- Dusty Donuts– Hot fresh-made mini donuts
- Fresh! Local Ice Cream– Ice cream- what else?
- Hibachi Xpress– Asian stir fry with their special Yum Yum sauce
- Oak City Fish & Chips– Seafood, and of course fish & chips!
- Las Gringas– Tacos, authentic Mexican food.
- Not Just Icing– Homemade cupcakes
- Stuft– Stuffed baked potatoes
- Qspresso– Cuban fusion
- Will & Pops– Burgers and grilled cheese
- Zekos 2 Go– Greek and Italian
Our rodeo will include a mix of 12 local food trucks serving everything from Asian stir fry, stuffed potatoes, tacos, all natural locally made ice cream, fresh hot donuts and even lobster! We plan to have vegetarian , vegan and gluten-free options.
Our truck spots are filled! But if we have a last minute cancelation, we’ll keep your info on file. Please download our application (link below) and send it in and you will be placed on our WAIT LIST.
Beer (and Wine)
The Beer Garden Is Sponsored by The Aster Cary, Western Cary’s premier apartment community
These are the featured breweries at this years festival:
- Bond Brothers Beer Co– recently voted the Best New Brewery in the US
- Fortnight Brewing– Cary’s first brewery, serving English- style ales, porters and IPAs.
- Jordan Lake Brewing Co– Brewery and tap room located in Downtown Cary
- Southern Peak Brewery- Re-introducing the neighborhood brewery in downtown Apex.
We are no longer accepting additional breweries for the 2018 event. Come enjoy these local favorites. Attendees will receive souvenir beer cups sporting the Fest in the West logo.
From a photo by Sharyn Morrow.