Circle the wagons for the Fest in the West Food Truck Rodeo! We’ll have the best of the Triangle on hand.
Trucks confirmed to date:
- Boricua Soul– Puerto Rican soul food
- Cousins Maine Lobster– LOBSTER!
- Dusty Donuts– Hot fresh-made mini donuts
- Fresh! Local Ice Cream– Ice cream- what else?
- Oak City Fish & Chips– Seafood, and of course fish & chips!
- Las Gringas– Tacos, authentic Mexican food.
- Not Just Icing– homemade cupcakes
- Stuft– Stuffed baked potatoes
- Qspresso– Cuban fusion
Our rodeo will include a mix of 13 local food trucks serving everything from Asian dumplings, barbeque, tacos, icecream, smoothies, cupcakes and lobster! We plan to have vegetarian , vegan and gluten-free options.
As additional trucks are secured, we will update with names and website links to all of them.
Beer (and Wine)
The Beer Garden Is Sponsored
by The Aster Cary, Western Cary’s premier apartment community
Our favorite local breweries will be pouring at Fest in the West, including:
- Bond Brothers Beer Co– recently voted the Best New Brewery in the US
- Fortnight Brewing– Cary’s first brewery, serving English- style ales, porters and IPAs.
- Jordan Lake Brewing Co– The second brewery in Downtown Cary
Look for additional breweries to be announced as they confirm with us.
From a photo by Sharyn Morrow.