Alcohol Vendor Terms And Conditions
Thank you for applying to be a vendor at Fest in the West.
The event will take place on Saturday, May 6, 2023, from 11 am- 5 pm at Thomas Brooks Park, 9008 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC 27519
Alcohol Vendor space is $125 per booth.
When you apply you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Set-up will take place between 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
- Locally made beer, cider, and wine only, no distributors allowed. The festival will focus on local products and our rural past and therefore only products made in the Triangle region will be allowed.
- Alcohol Vendors are limited to 6 total. Sign up on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We do not provide equipment, tents, tables or chairs, or display materials. Vendors need to secure their own exhibit space materials.
- We can supply ice during the event if vendors run low. But please come with enough ice to get started.
- Tents should be secured. The tent area is grass, and staking is allowed.
- All booth spaces are 10′ x 10′ and will be pre-assigned to vendors.
- All vendors must be open for business from 11:00 am- 5:00 pm. No early departures.
- All vehicles will be barred from the festival area from 11 am- 5:00 pm to allow for pedestrian safety.
- All exhibitors must be out of the festival area by 7 pm.
- The festival will be held rain or shine. If a dangerous amount of rain or wind is predicted, we have secured a rain date of Sunday, May 8. Please keep that available. The festival committee reserves the right to close early due to extreme weather conditions.
- No refunds if the event is held and the vendor does not attend.
Copies of your ABC permit and a Certificate of Insurance (COI) are due with the application. They can be uploaded on the Jotform platform or mailed separately. If your COI expires before May 6, please be sure to send us the valid form before the event.
***A certificate of Insurance is mandatory for participation in the Festival.
GOODTREE STUDIO CONCESSIONAIRES INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS.
Vendors shall purchase and maintain during the period of performance insurance for protection from claims under workers’ or workmen’s compensation acts; Comprehensive General Liability Insurance (including broad form contractual liability and complete operations, explosions, collapse, and underground hazards coverage) covering claims arising out of or related to bodily injury, including bodily injury, sickness, disease or death of any of the Goodtree & Co employees or any other person and to real and personal property including loss of use resulting therefrom.
Comprehensive Automobile Liability Insurance, including hired and non-owned vehicles, if any, covering bodily injury or death, and property damage; covering personal injury, bodily injury, and property damage and claims arising out of or related to Goodtree Studio performance under Contract.
The minimum insurance ratings for any company insuring the Goodtree & Co vendors shall be Best’s A-. The minimum limits of insurance coverage are:
General Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence
Commercial Automobile Liability: $1,000,000 CSL
Commercial Excess Liability / Umbrella Policy : $1,000,000 per occurrence
Workers Comp Statutory limits
Employers Liability: $500,000 per occurrence
All insurance policies (except Worker’s Compensation) shall name the Town of Cary and Goodtree Studio as an additional insured party. Evidence of such insurance shall be furnished to the Town and Goodtree Studio together with evidence that each policy provides that the Town and Goodtree Studio shall receive not less than thirty (30) days prior written notice of any cancellation, non-renewal, or reduction of coverage of any of the policies.
Each certificate of insurance provided should show the certificate holder as the Town of Cary P.O. Box 8005, Cary, NC 27512-8005 with the endorsement provided.
List Both as Additional Insured:
Town of Cary, PO Box 8005, Cary NC 27519 and
Goodtree Studio, 3028 Winfred Dell Lane, Cary NC 27511
COI’s, ABC permits, and booth fees are due with the application to confirm your appearance at Fest in the West on May 7, 2022. We will contact you upon acceptance to request this paperwork if you were not able to upload it with your form.
Thank you for applying to be a vendor at the 2022 Fest in the West event. We look forward to working with you!
If you MUST mail the documents you can do that 2 ways:
Mail to Goodtree & Co
3028 Winfred Dell Lane, Cary, NC 27511
We highly recommend that you PRINT this page for your records.
RETURN to the APPLICATION and check that you have read the terms and conditions. Then finish your application