Food Truck Terms And Conditions
Thank you for applying to be a vendor at Fest in the West.
The event will take place on Saturday, November 6, 2021, from 10 am- 4 pm at the USA Baseball facility at 7445 Green Hope School Road in Western Cary.
Food Truck space is $100 per food vendor/ food truck. This is due upon ACCEPTANCE. Look for an Invoice from us. We will notify you by Sept 1 if your truck has been selected to be a vendor this year.
When you apply you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Set-up will take place between 10:00 am and 11:00 am.
- The festival is providing power to trucks using Whisper generators and spider box hook-ups.
- All vendors must be open for business from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. No early departures.
- All vehicles (except your truck) will be barred from the festival area from 10:30 am – 5:00 pm for pedestrian safety. Only the cooking/serving vehicle will be allowed in the footprint to save on space.
- All drinks must be Pepsi Products as per the Town of Cary facilities requirements.
- All exhibitors must be out of the festival area by 7:00 pm
- The festival will be held rain or shine. If a dangerous amount of rain/ lightning or wind is predicted, we have secured a rain date of Sunday, Nov 7. Please keep that date available. The festival committee reserves the right to close early due to extreme weather conditions.
- No refunds if the event is held and the vendor does not attend.
UPON ACCEPTANCE you will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) as follows:
Food truck Vendors shall purchase and maintain during the period of performance insurance for protection from claims under workers’ or workmen’s compensation acts; Comprehensive General Liability Insurance (including broad form contractual liability and complete operations, explosions, collapse, and underground hazards coverage) covering claims arising out of or related to bodily injury, including bodily injury, sickness, disease or death of any of the Goodtree & Co employees or any other person and to real and personal property including loss of use resulting therefrom.
Comprehensive Automobile Liability Insurance, including hired and non-owned vehicles, if any, covering bodily injury or death, and property damage; covering personal injury, bodily injury, and property damage and claims arising out of or related to Goodtree Studio performance under Contract.
The minimum insurance ratings for any company insuring the Goodtree & Co vendors shall be Best’s A-. The minimum limits of insurance coverage are:
General Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence
Commercial Automobile Liability: $1,000,000 CSL
Commercial Excess Liability / Umbrella Policy : $1,000,000 per occurrence
Workers Comp Statutory limits
Employers Liability: $500,000 per occurrence
All insurance policies (except Worker’s Compensation) shall name the Town of Cary and Goodtree Studio as an additional insured party. Evidence of such insurance shall be furnished to the Town and Goodtree Studio together with evidence that each policy provides that the Town and Goodtree Studio shall receive not less than thirty (30) days prior written notice of any cancellation, non-renewal or reduction of coverage of any of the policies.
Each certificate of insurance provided should show the certificate holder as the Town of Cary P.O. Box 8005, Cary, NC 27512-8005 with the endorsement provided.
List Both as Additional Insured:
Town of Cary, PO Box 8005, Cary NC 27519 and
Goodtree Studio, 3028 Winfred Dell Lane, Cary NC 27511
***A certificate of Insurance is mandatory for participation in the Festival.
COI’s and booth fees are both due by Oct 1 to confirm your appearance at Fest in the West on November 6, 2021. We will contact you upon acceptance to request this paperwork and will invoice you separately for the Vendor Fee.
Thank you for applying to be a vendor at the 2021 Fest in the West event. We look forward to working with you!
Print this page for your records.
RETURN to the APPLICATION and check that you have read the terms and conditions and finish your application