Thank you for applying to be a vendor at Fest in the West.
When you apply you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The event will take place on Saturday, May 6, 2023, from 11 am- 5 pm at Thomas Brooks Park in Western Cary.
- Non-Profit Booth Fee is $70, we waive the $15 application fee for all non-profits. But space is limited and you will be part of the jury pool with our other vendors to ensure we have a good mix of vendors..
- We do not provide equipment, tents, tables or chairs, or display materials. Vendors need to secure their own exhibit space materials. Tents should be secured with weights. We are on grass, be sure to stabilize your tables and exhibits, the ground is flat but not completely level. All booth spaces are 10′ x 10′ and will be pre-assigned to vendors.
- No electricity is provided.
- Set-up will take place between 9:00 am and 10:30 am. All vendors must be open for business from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. No early departures.
- All vehicles will be barred from the festival area from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm for pedestrian safety.
- All exhibitors must be out of the festival area within 2 hours of the show ending time.
- The festival will be held rain or shine. If a dangerous amount of rain or wind is predicted, we have secured a rain date of Sunday, May 7, 2023. Please keep that available. The festival committee reserves the right to close early due to extreme weather conditions. No refunds if the event is held and the vendor does not attend.
We will send load-in instructions, booth numbers, and all other pertinent info to accepted vendors by Monday, May 1, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in our 7th Fest in the West event! We look forward to working with you.
RETURN to the APPLICATION and check that you have read the terms and conditions and finish your application